The name says it all. Expect comfort and durability at an affordable price. You’ll enjoy the range of colors, some of which feature a subtle yet still very present multi-color pile.
Of course, to get the best performance and the longest, most beautiful life from your new carpet, here’s a Carpet Care Checklist.
- Only install your Great Expectations carpet in appropriate areas of your home.
- Use our professional carpet installers for best results.
- Use a quality carpet pad at the correct thickness.
- Always have clean walk-off mats at all entrances to capture outside soil before it’s tracked in.
- Vacuum regularly with a Seal of Approval vacuum cleaner.
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned using deep cleaning extraction every 12-18 months by a Seal of Approval professional.
- Always attend to accidents and spills immediately by blotting the spill with a damp, white absorbent towel.
- Have professionals remove stains caused by markers.
- Only use Seal of Approval spot cleaners.
See “Spot Cleaning Guide” in the Warranty and Care Guide for more tips or visitGet A Quote