You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the wide range of décor options that will accompany your new Bridal Wood carpet. Although the carpet itself clearly gives off a neutral tone with subtle highlights, you’ll quickly notice that those highlights open up new opportunities for the other room’s treatments to dramatically pop. With this carpet, your furniture, fabric, lighting and knick-knack selections can represent an entirely new – even dramatic – palette that a less creative carpet might not inspire.
Of course, to get the best performance and the longest, most beautiful life from your new carpet, here’s a Carpet Care Checklist.
- Only install your Bridal Wood carpet in appropriate areas of your home.
- Use our professional carpet installers for best results.
- Use a quality carpet pad at the correct thickness.
- Always have clean walk-off mats at all entrances to capture outside soil before it’s tracked in.
- Vacuum regularly with a Seal of Approval vacuum cleaner.
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned using deep cleaning extraction every 12-18 months by a Seal of Approval professional.
- Always attend to accidents and spills immediately by blotting the spill with a damp, white absorbent towel.
- Have professionals remove stains caused by markers.
- Only use Seal of Approval spot cleaners.
See “Spot Cleaning Guide” in the Warranty and Care Guide for more tips or visitGet A Quote